Have you had enough of Classic Rock?

Anyone out there feel like I do?
ishkabibil
Gene3x,

Try listening to “Stepping Out”, Live Cream Vol II.  So many layers of sound, why many are enthralled with Clapton and Bruce.
It's amazing how many of my seniors (17-18 years old) are still steeped in classic rock. Maybe because the Gen X and Baby Boomer generations are i such positions that they can use those tunes in all sorts of media consumed by the younger generations, but maybe also because many of those classic rock tunes have a simple staying power than much of Gen Z knows is missing from the 21 Savages and Cardi B's of today.
Nice interesting thread, my take, right or wrong, is that classic rock will live on forever. No, not the overplayed crowd pleasing mediocre at best crap but the stuff that remained unplayed over the airwaves. During the "classic rock" era musicians pushed the envelope of possibilities, experimented and rocked the world. Hendix, CSN, ELP, Sabbath etc, etc opened a whole new world. A favored part of listening to classic rock is the discovery of great work by artists which were never played over the air. This is also one of the reasons I prefer LP over any other kind of medium. It forces me to listen to the entire side as I'm too lazy to get up and try to skip a track. I discovered many awesome tracks that way. Sure, there are also duds that I never could get into but overall the experience is positive. Deep tracks are in your collections regardless of medium. You just have to stop yourself from skipping works that may initially not appeal to you.
You can never get that kind of variety from any OTA, or paid service.
Enjoy the music, today's new will be tomorrow's classic.
no, i have definitely not worn out classic rock in my mind, ears, or heart.  

if you feel that you have, either 
1) take a break from it, and indulge your new interest(s), or
2) perhaps you had never been much a fan in the first place
"Enjoy the music, today’s new will be tomorrow’s classic." cited from gillatgh

However the problem of present music of today is in some today’s music recites the yesterday’s classic inorder to have the excuse of todays song..?