Nuforce STA200

I am curious about the Nuforce STA200 amplifier  If anyone has experience with the amp it would be appreciated if you would share your listening impressions, both good and bad.  Some of the descriptions I have read classify it as a class AB amp and others a class D amp.  I am not technical savvy about these things, can a single amplifier be both? 
Thanks
George
jetter
My speakers are so easy to drive (101db efficiency), a clock radio hooked to them will fill the room. As far as the amp blowing, there are so many variables it would be hard to figure out what happened with so little info. This is the first time of hearing of such happening with the STA200. Hopefully, the person purchased new with a reputable dealer
Jetter, Thanks. I was not familiar with the Copland pre. Looks to be a fine unit.  

Aberyclark, Yes we need more info re the blown amp. So far no response to your previous post asking for clarification.
I have been on A'gon for a whole lot of years.  You will note that the poster with the blown amp has exactly one post on A'gon.  I have found throughout the years that people who post once or twice with something negative often have some beef somewhere down the line.  Not saying this is the case here about the poster, but I now think the risk of blowing an amp is pretty much the same as the risk of blowing any other amp lower powered amp.  By the way, in the old days SS amps often had much lower watts at all ohms than this unit.
The poster of the blown amp might be a competitor ( or owns a competitors amp ) at or near the $499 price. You never know. I do know a few individuals who returned the STA 200 because it did not work in their system, but the majority of people who private message me are very happy, as some others here. BTW, it is a great little amp when used properly. However, I am currently rotating amps ( again ), as I will be cleaning out another closet full of amplifiers. When this started a few years ago, I had over 100 amplifiers in my collection. Just saying. Happy New Year to all. Enjoy ! MrD.