Brilliant Pebbles, a new tweak, cheaper than high end cables.

"Brilliant Pebbles is a unique and comprehensive system for tuning the room and audio system based on special physical properties of highly symmetrical crystal structures.  Brilliant Pebbles addresses specific resonance control and RFI/EMI absorption problems associated with audio electronics  No snake oil here.
128x128tobor007
As far as I'm concerned, it's small chunks of amber all the way.  I sticky-tape them to everything.  Just be sure they're nice and clear.  Those pesky prehistoric insects have a distinctly deleterious effect on what is otherwise a massive improvement in timbral presentation.
I would say be careful drinking a few beers in the cave, standing up without thinking a taking a stalactite to the head.
Maybe the very best way to find out where crystals should be placed in a given room is to map out the 3 dimensional space of the room using a SPL meter and a test tone, a good test tone is 315 Hz but they are probably others, too. Wherever you find sound pressure peaks in the room, including reflection points and standing waves, etc. that exceed the average SPL in the room by more than 6 dB, bingo! That’s where one goes! Example, upper room corners. Before you know it, you’ve got yourself a Fortress of Solitude, dude.
"Before you know it, you’ve got yourself a Fortress of Solitude, dude."
Most of the people achieve that with a lock and key, not pebbles on the ceiling.