Which amp will cause a larger increase in electric bill?

Threshold SA/4e or Threshold S500 II?  How to determine?  I cant find idle draw on SA/4e.

Thanks.
128x128jpainter236
Post removed 
A) Only single ended class A is 20% efficient. Push-pull class A is about twice as efficient. 

B) That thing is nowhere near big enough to dissipate even 400 watts of heat. 
My 100W class A Levinson 20.6 mono draws 500 watts at idle (4 amps measured at the breaker). That’s 20% efficient and it is most definitely a push-pull, not single-ended.

The 100 watt Pass XA100.8 mono draws 420 watts at idle. I am pretty sure that one is a push-pull also.

Push-pull amps have UP TO a 50% efficiency. I know for a fact the Levinson has a push-pull Darlington in the driver stage to keep a surge of bias current flowing for the output stage, which adds to the inefficiency.
Actually, if an amp is pure Class A, it won't matter if it is push pull or not, assuming the power output is the same between the two.  

The reason is the maximum load current flows 100% of the time, so if the power output is the same, then the dissipated power at idle is the same.   What push pull does buy the designer, is it puts the dissipation across two complimentary devices stacked in tandem, which makes heatsink design easier.  However, the end buyer still pays the same electric bill. 

A number of amplifier companies define their products as Class A, when in reality they are Class A at lower power levels and Class AB at higher power levels.   I do note now that some amp companies state where their amps are Class A and where they become Class AB.   I like honesty in companies.

So, if you understand everything I just wrote, then realize that the only design difference between Class A and Class AB is the bias current and the impact that has on the heatsink and power supply.  
BTW, just to clarify, when I state Class A, I mean the entire amplifier is Class A.  There are quite a number of amplifiers that have Class AB output stages with Class A driver and amplification stages.   Those amps are still Class AB by IEEE definition.