Brilliant Pebbles, a new tweak, cheaper than high end cables.

"Brilliant Pebbles is a unique and comprehensive system for tuning the room and audio system based on special physical properties of highly symmetrical crystal structures.  Brilliant Pebbles addresses specific resonance control and RFI/EMI absorption problems associated with audio electronics  No snake oil here.
128x128tobor007
I was figuring to trap someone with that last quote. 😬 It was attributed to PT Barnum but I doubt he actually said it. The person who said the first three quotes probably wouldn't say the last one. It doesn’t make sense. He’s accused of saying, There’s a sucker born every minute, too. But he didn’t say that, either.
"It is easier to fool someone then to convince someone that they've been fooled."  Attributed to Mark Twain but never proven...
As I respect everything that can make our systems sound better I do believe that some of us are truly just listening to our equipment and forgetting how music live should sound. Thats cool if thats would you want. I'm getting old and want to remember the live music that I have experienced in my life.
“People before Profits.”

“Because it’s what I choose to believe.”

“It is better to know than not to.”

geoffkait,

"Glubson, no worries, I’m used to people trying to make something out of something it’s not."
No worries, we are used to it, too. We have been reading your posts for a while.