Brilliant Pebbles, a new tweak, cheaper than high end cables.

"Brilliant Pebbles is a unique and comprehensive system for tuning the room and audio system based on special physical properties of highly symmetrical crystal structures.  Brilliant Pebbles addresses specific resonance control and RFI/EMI absorption problems associated with audio electronics  No snake oil here.
128x128tobor007
More PT Barnum quotes

• “The noblest art is that of making others happy” ...
  • “No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” ...
  • “Unless a man enters upon the vocation intended for him by nature, and best suited to his peculiar genius, he cannot succeed.”
  • “Every crowd has a silver lining.”
I don't think PT Barnum is a man we should be so enamored with...
  • “Every crowd has a silver lining.”
   Good grief, he made million$ charging people 2 or 4 bits to see a circus during a time in America (depression era) when most people were starving and was merciless on the backs of those who worked for him...
   Anyway geoffkait back to pebbles, I did read your white paper and have to admit I misunderstood how they worked. Bybee changes the atom structure (w/crystals) where as your pebbles convert movement to heat.  I have two tube traps, I might have to try some large on the top.
Far out... 1st Law of Thermodynamics.
There is a branch of QP called Quantum Thermodynamics, despite my education I don't pretend to understand it...   
I was figuring to trap someone with that last quote. 😬 It was attributed to PT Barnum but I doubt he actually said it. The person who said the first three quotes probably wouldn't say the last one. It doesn’t make sense. He’s accused of saying, There’s a sucker born every minute, too. But he didn’t say that, either.
"It is easier to fool someone then to convince someone that they've been fooled."  Attributed to Mark Twain but never proven...
As I respect everything that can make our systems sound better I do believe that some of us are truly just listening to our equipment and forgetting how music live should sound. Thats cool if thats would you want. I'm getting old and want to remember the live music that I have experienced in my life.