Hey RICH Audiophiles

Why don't one of you incredibly wealthy audiophiles whose systems I drool over every day start an Audiophile Rental business?
 Imagine how easy to simply rent a set of speakers or amp for a nominal fee so us POOR enthusiasts could demo it in our own home/system without restocking fees or massive depreciation when reselling..No more sitting in traffic,wasting gas & polluting the environment running from dealer to dealer only to be greeting by horrible listening conditions that give you ABSOLUTELY no idea how a piece of gear will actually sound in your own listening room...
freediver
I've loved 911s for years, still do, and then drove a Cayman GT4. One of the great bargains in the "go fast" car world, uses a 911 motor in a mid engine little car, and gets everything right. Lower cost high end audio gear takes a while to assemble, but rewards you anyway...buy some used things, and ignore most advice until you check things out for yourself as there is a lot of nonsense hurled around here.
  @glupson. All the time
please stop by when next in Seattle or Southern California!

mr_m will be by soon

@whart wishing I had bought a few or even one of the 356 that came my way, even the coupes... I can remember like it was yesterday the first time I saw one in quaint little downtown Seal Beach... the perfect California car...

Hurley as instructor omg a tower of talent

@wolf_garcia so right you are, besides the bevy of 911 at one time we owned a Boxster S in the lil creek bottom one lane roads in rural Missouri, I can tell you it as an amazing scalpel of a car with the Cayman being all the better....
+1 Wolf_Garcia, on all counts.

Best regards,
-- Al
(Owner, 2014 Cayman S & 2017 Macan S)
Great idea!  I’ll send you my Tannoy Kingdom Royal speakers which weigh 250 lbs each!  And my 4 VAC amps and my VAC preamp and my Clearaudio turntable, and my atomic clock and my cement stands.  Should I also send yo my vinyl and CD collection?!

What’s your address?!