Hey RICH Audiophiles

Why don't one of you incredibly wealthy audiophiles whose systems I drool over every day start an Audiophile Rental business?
 Imagine how easy to simply rent a set of speakers or amp for a nominal fee so us POOR enthusiasts could demo it in our own home/system without restocking fees or massive depreciation when reselling..No more sitting in traffic,wasting gas & polluting the environment running from dealer to dealer only to be greeting by horrible listening conditions that give you ABSOLUTELY no idea how a piece of gear will actually sound in your own listening room...
freediver
Oh no! I’ve been SPEAKER SHAMED by Kaitty which in the context of this thread doesn’t make any sense, but desperate responses rarely do.
I don't want a rich person to see my life. They'll be so jealous of how great I have it and I don't want the pressure of fighting off their interest
FANTASTIC!
 I had no idea the comments would be so entertaining when I posted this I was simply venting after a wasted 6 hours trying to demo a few speakers in the Seattle area..

There are no poor audiophiles, there are however poor individuals audiophile systems which makes them wise audiophiles.
@freediver. Seattle is tough, takes forever in traffic. Limited selection , high prices, and not so great setups. I drove in to audition speakers. Setup was so bad I hated the speakers and amp. Ended up with the same model speakers and couldn't be happier. There was a rather active audio group there, might be worth connecting with them