Hey RICH Audiophiles

Why don't one of you incredibly wealthy audiophiles whose systems I drool over every day start an Audiophile Rental business?
 Imagine how easy to simply rent a set of speakers or amp for a nominal fee so us POOR enthusiasts could demo it in our own home/system without restocking fees or massive depreciation when reselling..No more sitting in traffic,wasting gas & polluting the environment running from dealer to dealer only to be greeting by horrible listening conditions that give you ABSOLUTELY no idea how a piece of gear will actually sound in your own listening room...
freediver
FANTASTIC!
 I had no idea the comments would be so entertaining when I posted this I was simply venting after a wasted 6 hours trying to demo a few speakers in the Seattle area..

There are no poor audiophiles, there are however poor individuals audiophile systems which makes them wise audiophiles.
@freediver. Seattle is tough, takes forever in traffic. Limited selection , high prices, and not so great setups. I drove in to audition speakers. Setup was so bad I hated the speakers and amp. Ended up with the same model speakers and couldn't be happier. There was a rather active audio group there, might be worth connecting with them
   Never saw a single Porsche I didn’t admire . Especially the 917-30 with Mark Donahue driving . I savor the picture of myself  helping the late Al Holbert push the Lowenbrau 962 into the garage at Riverside . As a teen , I rode in the now famous #198 Cobra (on the street ) and also got to start George Harm’s Mclaren Can-Am car. My biggest scare came in a Slantnose that my buddy had on loan . I attended the Rennsport Reunion at Laguna Seca and appreciated everything from the tatttered 914’s in the infield to the Restomod Mclaren 911 with the TAG F1 V6 at $1.2 million . And of course the 917’s . Even the Porsche Tractor race was cool . I talked to Derrick Bell and the nice man that owned the 962 he was driving . It’s interesting how pleasant real racing people are compared to the small penis lot that share here . BTW , I’m one of those sub $150k people. Yes it was a poor question , but what a circle jerk this is . See you “ Pros “ and “ Super High End” people next year at RMAF . Cheers , Mike .