Hegel H590 List $13,500. Reasonable?

So I just saw the Darko Audio review for the Hegel H590 and thought I'd take a look into the price. I'm well aware that their gear is made in China, which isn't the topic of this thread really but it's somewhat related... anyway

Considering that the amp is made in China, is this price reasonable or fair? It puts it into the 5 figure price range which can get you an Accuphase or Luxman top of the line integrated. Or even Pass Labs.

I was honestly very surprised at this price, I thought it would be about half of the price it's going for.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xd2girls
@jafant "Way over-priced for a product made in china..."

So country of origin dictates what a product is worth?  That's one of the most ridiculous things I've read on this forum lately.
Clearthink,
You’re welcome to never set foot in the U.S.A again and while you are at it you can stay off OUR audio websites as well.

You tell a bunch of Americans that our country is a cesspool of decay waste and corruption and that if we love our country we’re “proud americans”...

Really dude?  I love how tough everyone is on-line.  I’d like to see you run your mouth like that to anyone in the U.S in person.  And if the U.S. and its people suck so bad, why are you on our audio forum?  How about you just leave, then maybe the U.S. wouldn’t suck so bad.

Where’s a moderator?  This guy should be blocked
@clearthink

We Americans love our country just like you prob love yours.

Your comment was not very nice.  
This entire thread is a crap show, regardless of what country you're from or not from.
Everyone bashes the Chinese. Those folks can make some great products. My speaker (Raidho D3.1's in walnut burl) cabinets are made in china and they are fantastic looking and when you rap them with your knuckles they are very 'dead' sounding. It's all about profit - look at apple products for an example.