Are manufacturers having discussions removed from Audiogon if they turn negative?

I have mostly been taking part of this forum occasionally, and from a distance if you will.  I have to admit I don't really know the kind of things that can go on, disputes or disagreements that can occur.  I have occasionally done searches in this forum using the search function to only come upon a thread that has been removed, oddly enough.

I have seen some discussions, and taken part in some others that become somewhat of a debate on certain brands, and they have become critical in some instances.  Usually fans of the brand in question rush to the defence, and from what I've seen, a healthy discourse occurs, with back and forth and occasional posts removed.  I'm thinking of smaller internet direct manufacturers such as your Emotivas, Schiit Audio, Ascend Acoustics and the like.

What I'm wondering is, have such companies had negative discussions stopped or removed?  Has anyone been part of similar discussions in which moderators suddenly step in and either lock or completely remove a discussion?

213runnin
On the opposite side... When I bought new Magnepan 20.7 Spring of 2018 (local dealer) delivered and set up. Right off a problem, one tweeter not working Friday. Magnepan overnighted at it’s own cost a new tweeter. When it was clear that one was not working on Saturday.. The dealer’s employees brought a third known good tweeter out of a demo pair at the store,and after talking to Magnepan guys, did some tests. Turned out some mis-wiring, and the not working tweeter worked, but only if UPSIDE DOWN!. So Magnepan built a new pair (did take a week) and shipped the new pair. (remember these are 20.7s, not some little box speakers) The store guys set up those, then took away the original pair. All with zero worry and problems for me. I was able to use the problem pair (with the upside down tweeter) to play music until I got the new pair. So my only downside was having to start over breaking in the new pair. But I liked the wood trim figuring on the new pair much more..
And THAT sort of problem resolution is why one buys from a long established company with a proven track record.
@cleeds 

The problem with your point is that this ranting fool isn't pointing to some heap of invented complaints. As pointed out above, they actually exist, and I didn't make them. I'm just pointing them out. 
About a week ago I pm'd the OP of the taken down thread to see if he received his speakers and if he was enjoying them. Haven't heard boo back. I guess his thread had served its purpose and he is no longer interested in commenting....
I have seen no valid, meaningful, or reliable suggestion, indicator, or evidence that Audiogon staff, moderators, or management limits, restricts, or regulates comments that are critical, negative, or unflattering of any business, advertiser, or user on this site.