Only you expensive cable owners, is this real?

I have followed and agree to all of your recommendations. I seen this on Facebook which I never believe anything but thought I would check it out with you guys. https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mapleshadestore.com%2Fspeakerwires.php%3Ffbclid%3DIw...                                                   What are your thoughts?
golden210
All stereo speaker companies told new owners to use AC zip cord for speaker cable back in the 60's....          
Yes use the cheapest cord you can find. If you have to ask.. That IS the best answer.
I had the Mapleshade Clearview speaker cables and thought they were very good.  I auditioned some Audience cables which are a lot pricier, and had to strain to hear differences.  The Audience had *maybe* a hair more resolution, to my ears.

I only sold them to move to even more minimal Omega Mikros.
I came across Mapleshade on FB as well and after talking to Pierre, I thought I’d give his maple blocks under my speakers and his double helix speaker wires a try. Well the maple blocks(4” with heavyweight brass footers) didn’t work for my Zu Soul Superfly speakers. They actually diminished the bass a bit and there seemed to be some loss in detail in mid to high frequencies. 
Also I tried the speaker wires and they were not quite as good sounding as my existing Zu event cables. 
So as they say, theses things are system dependent and you really need to give them a try on your system. 

Rick
A woman said, "'OP, we are a diverse crowd"   this means no one can agree on much     it's the New  over used word I'm growing to dislike.    i saying this in a good way
 let's get that right    
You do not have to buy anything from Mapleshade. I have two Mapleshade racks, (love them) the static drain brush for my records ,(ordering another) some other tweaks and several CDs. 
The CD's have a great sense of presence and really capture the timbre and bite of real live music recorded in a real space.

Pierre Sprey is not fringe. Pierre is passionate and intelligent. Read about him. He has lived a remarkable life.

Elizabeth commented about the military and conspiracy drivel. Well, he is more then competent to critique the military and Pentagon.
These posts about Mapleshade are so typical of forums. Know nothing, critique and complain based on your lack of knowledge. Show your predetermined beliefs. Go figure.