Can we start a thread for folks who run a SET amp with a subwoofer or two?

I moved down a pathway that was an offshoot from the mainstream of this hobby-a single end triode 300b amp.  So what I got with a SET was more than I gave up.  But bass lacking can be tough to live with. A brought in a couple of subs that took CONSIDERABLE tuning experiments, measurements, and ultimately following my ear.  

Who has experimented or uses a subwoofer or sub bass condiment with a low powered SET amp? 
128x128jbhiller
IMO, no tube amp or speaker can come close to pressurize a room with low bass the way a subwoofer is capable of.
I have a set of Classic Audio Loudspeakers model T-3s. They employ two 15" woofers, one of which has a 22Hz free air resonance. They have no problems pressurizing a room with low bass without a sub. System efficiency is 98db and impedance is 16 ohms.
“a set of Classic Audio Loudspeakers model T-3s” 

And they are powered by? Amp specs please? 
I built Bottlehead 2A3's, Madisound BK-16's with Fostex drivers, super tweeters and added a Mirage SA-8 sub.  The sub makes it a party system.  Just add beer.
“a set of Classic Audio Loudspeakers model T-3s”

And they are powered by? Amp specs please?
I run them with an Atma-Sphere S-30 (a triode OTL with only one stage of gain) which can make about 45 watts into 16 ohms. The S-30 is full power to 2Hz so I run it full range on the T-3s. It literally can shake the house :)
I use 2 REL subs with a Dennis Had 12wpc Firebottle SEP...works great, although I have to pile up the REL cable spades on the speaker posts...no strain on the amp though due to very high impedance with the RELs, and bananas for the main speakers (99db 8 ohm Klipsch Heresy IIIs) get the mojo to the mains.