Can we start a thread for folks who run a SET amp with a subwoofer or two?

I moved down a pathway that was an offshoot from the mainstream of this hobby-a single end triode 300b amp.  So what I got with a SET was more than I gave up.  But bass lacking can be tough to live with. A brought in a couple of subs that took CONSIDERABLE tuning experiments, measurements, and ultimately following my ear.  

Who has experimented or uses a subwoofer or sub bass condiment with a low powered SET amp? 
128x128jbhiller
I built Bottlehead 2A3's, Madisound BK-16's with Fostex drivers, super tweeters and added a Mirage SA-8 sub.  The sub makes it a party system.  Just add beer.
“a set of Classic Audio Loudspeakers model T-3s”

And they are powered by? Amp specs please?
I run them with an Atma-Sphere S-30 (a triode OTL with only one stage of gain) which can make about 45 watts into 16 ohms. The S-30 is full power to 2Hz so I run it full range on the T-3s. It literally can shake the house :)
I use 2 REL subs with a Dennis Had 12wpc Firebottle SEP...works great, although I have to pile up the REL cable spades on the speaker posts...no strain on the amp though due to very high impedance with the RELs, and bananas for the main speakers (99db 8 ohm Klipsch Heresy IIIs) get the mojo to the mains.
I guess I qualify. I run a pair of Avantgarde Duos which have an integrated powered woofer system that takes a high level signal from a jumper cable from the mid horn. That horn is fed by a pair of Lamm ML 2, which are 18 watts, not exactly flea power, but still SET. (the tweeters also get their signal from a jumper cable from the mid horn). I augment with a pair of subs, 15" sealed box, dialed down fairly low, and have also used the DSpeaker 8033II to help tune the subs. Those are not fed by the SET amp, but are also self-powered and take signal via long interconnects from the line stage. Getting all to cohere took a little time in placement, phase adjustments, crossover point and loudness, but it works and the subs aren't really noticeable unless you turn them off. They do add some foundation to the system and make it sound more spacious. I don't consider the woofers that are part of the Avantgarde to be subs in the true sense, more just woofs.