Refurbished Bluesound Vault 2

Has anyone purchased a refurbished unit from Bluesound? They have the previous models discounted so curious if they’re actual returned used units of inventory left over. Price savings on the Vault of $400 off doesn’t make sense if I’m going to use another DAC to spend the difference for the current.  $400 isn’t going to break the bank so if anyone has an opinion to spend the money and buy the current unit please share.

Thanks

adg101
I don’t see any info on a trade in program. My guess they had a few returns but majority is NOS. They might have let dealers return the previous units in exchange for the current model and now the discounted price. 

I have no plans to use the built in DAC and not sure my area has 5G anyway and question it’s going to make much of a difference. Think I’ll take a chance on a refurbished unit as if I decide to sale it later I probably will not lose much if any.
@adg,
I didn't mean 5g wireless, but 5ghz wifi signal. There are 2 bands, 2.5 and 5ghz. The latter is less used and offers higher transfer rates, but with a lesser range of coverage.
I got a Netgear 5ghz adapter for my Node 1. It works like a charm.
@Mahler,
No trade in program. Refurbished might have been units they replaced to to some malfunction under warranty.
B

Some of these units may have been returned to the dealer by customers during  the trial period. Then given a clean bill of health for resale.

Agree that some Node 2 were returned NIB by dealers in exchange for the newer model.

2.5 or 5 doesn't really make any difference for audio . . . doesn't need that much bandwidth