Which Class D Amplifier? PS Audio, Ghent, Nord, Merrill or other???

I’m looking for a new amp & want Class D.

I’ve seen various brands mentioned, such as PS Audio, Ghent, Nord, Merrel to name a few, but I’ve not heard any of them.

Which company is producing the best sounding Class D?
Which models should I be looking to demo?

Thanks

singintheblues
Jeff,

Exactly, your description is what I hear listening to very good class D amps.  "There is generally a more relaxed presentation of the music because of these attributes" is an accurate summary of what to expect. 
    Besides the relaxed and seemingly effortless presentation, I would only add my perception that, due to their very high signal to noise levels and the resultant very low background noise levels, music seems to emerge from a dead-silent and inky black background that enhances the whole experience.
Tim  
Good Morning,

I haven't personally demoed any of these; but here's what I've been researching in Audiophile type forums. I've heard mostly great reviews of these particular models; these reviews being from people that have actually bought them, etc...:

Schiit
Lyngdorf
CherryAmp
D-Sonic
ClassD Audio
Outlaw Audio
Elac
PS Audio
Red Dragon

These are in no particular order of greatness as listed.  
I've been looking to replace a Harman Kardon HK3770, with one or two of the above;
still trying to make a decision. I'm leaning toward ClassD Audio.
I was really interested in Red Dragon; but he's sold-out of the model I was looking at; I can't get in touch with him either. I wanted to know when/if that model was going to be available, in the near future.

Have a good one!

2 great class d deals

*Audio Alchemy (I have their stereo amp and dac/pre) excellent value, especially used. No longer in production
*Nord He is now selling the ICeEdge module based amps. An upgrade over the previous gen Ice  which the PS Audio M700s are based on
stevecham

I have owned those and stack versions for ~ 10 years. NO comparison to the Machina Dynamica Springs
scratcha
ClassD Audio
The Class-D Audio (which is USA made and sold) is one to look out for as they say they will have their new models of the GaN technology Class-D amps coming out soon, don’t know if they will have it in kit form as well like their other products.

Chers George