Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
hi Tom,  if you are even in NC i would be honored to have you come and listen to my system with 3.7's.  it is my fifth generation speaker 2.0, 2.2, 2.4, 2.7, and finally the mighty 3.7
jafant

Purchased the 17cubed last October (S/N 215) and ran it about 8 - 10 hours a day through mid-December.  I'd guess it settled in after about 280 hours use. 
Changed to a BP-26 I had bought for my son, and ran it from mid-December through late January while assembling his 2-channel system. Then back to the 17 cubed ever since. 
Clear difference between the BP-26 and the BP17 cubed,  especially in mezzo and soprano voices and choir articulation. Also, significantly less listening fatigue - - almost none.  Sticking with the 17 cubed!  (If finances permit, I might change out my 4BSST2 for a 4B cubed later this year.)
brayeagle

Very nice upgrade as the BP-26 is a real workhorse for Bryston. In fact, the BP-26 has a lower noise floor especially for Vinyl lovers. More to follow.  Happy Listening!
tomthiel
very interesting developments circa 1979/1980. Good to learn that more people are entering into the equation for you DIY guys. There are a few 3.5 owners here that would like to see/hear an improved XO in addition to the ones already staged. Keep up the outstanding work and have fun!

Happy Listening!