RadioParadise streaming FLAC

Any RadioParadise listeners on here?  RP recently announced lossless FLAC streaming through their  mobile apps and their Apple Desktop application.  There is no Lossless streaming URL at this time.

I normally stream it through the RP 320acc URL to a Wyred4Sound 96K moded SONOS Connect then coax to an external DAC.    I just connected up an old AppleTV and redirected the desktop RP application to the AppleTV for some A/B testing, also set the app to lossless.  But the desktop app is not the same track as the URL and I have been sick the last few days and my head feels like a balloon so A/B testing is suboptimal to say the least. 

Anyone else messing around with this?

128x128jbuhl
Aurender Customer Support reports I can use Apple AirPlay on my iPad and output the RP FLAC signal to my Aurender. I tried to do this but need better instructions.   Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks.
For example, I go to the RP web page in my iPad, select RP FLAC streaming and somehow output the signal to my Aurender. I have no clue how the signal goes from the iPad to the Aurender.  And, how do I select it to play on my Aurender.  

Does anyone know how to do this?  Thanks. 

hgeifman,... in the RP app on my iPhone, in the window that shows what song is playing, there’s an icon to extreme right in the row below the “play” and “pause” buttons that looks like a little pyramid with concentric circles emanating from its top.  When I press that icon, I get a list of devices that are online & ready to receive a signal — All I’ve got in my setup are Apple devices so YMMV re: the Aurender.....I choose whatever device I want to stream to from that list and listen.  Apologies if this is more of a proprietary Apple thing...
@lg1,  Thanks for the info.  I cannot get it to play so I will email Aurender for help.  Their Conductor App has a tab to stream to the Aurender from my iPad but it is not working.  I must have a setting that is not set correctly.  Thanks. 
I enabled iPad to Aurender streaming and started Radio Paradise and selected FLAC Streaming.  It started but I had no sound.  I checked everything and it seems okay.  I went back to the Aurender and played a Tidal song with no problem.  I returned to the Aurender, enabled the connection, started RP and still no sound coming thru the system.

Aurender support advises “try switching over to the “N10-xxxx USB” airplay target (the other “N10” per your your screen shot)”.    Busy tonight and will test on Wednesday.   Getting close, I hope.