Thinking to upgrade speakers

Hi 
I need your opinions for following speakers and knowing if anyone audited them against each other in same set-up :
Sonus Faber Serafino
Sonus Faber Amati
Focal Sopra 2
Focal Sopra 3
Revel Sallon 2
Revel Studio
Cheers
/Kevin
128x128sthlm78
Back to technical subject, I think omni and concentric twitters plus paper woofer produce most pleasant sounds specially concentric drivers for female vocal! There is a down side of paper woofers! Distortion in higher volume and that’s the reason metallic ones( mostly aluminum) are popular! To my ears, metallic woofer causes fatigue and can’t hear to them for long time same as horn twitters ! Other problem with metallic woofers is you need a certain level of volume to see them and in lower volume don’t work very well! 
REMINDER : this is my taste and based on my experience so don’t take it against any model or manufacturer!
about size and appearances! Some of you mentioned in same series , little brother works better in smaller room but with smaller speakers, you need to sit on sweet spot to get the best ! And plus the sound weight from bigger ones are nicer! Appearance, anything close the Sonus Faber, you must see them by yourself, so beutful and charming (>

@headphonedream tyvärr could not make this year but will go to Munich if I don’t buy anything till then! Agree Revel is amazing, haven’t heard Stilla but those are over my budget though the review in 6moons was so delicious, I don’ like KII !
@d2girls those JBLs are amazing but fagly so nope :)
System integration is important and the ability to drive difficult speakers makes amp selection very detailed and important.

minorl
02-26-2019   3:47pm

Système integration    Amp - Speakers on an other standpoint
McIntosh has a `` house sound  (Warm )
Bryston  , Rotel  have a ``house sound ``as  well

Focal ( a bit cold ) Sonus Faber , Revel ,Harbeth  have their `` house sound ``
Someone who has a McIntosh Amp. will say Focal is the best.
We all know that Focal and McIntosh are complementary.
Someone who has a Bryston will say  Sonus Faber is the best.

So everybody can say anything and being right.
That depens on there amp ( SS or Tube )  and other things.

If I am wrong ,let me know.
i am not here to win, I am here to learn

My Tannoy 215 DMT II speakers are futt bugly -- even my kitty cat thinks so. But the Glenair and Kingdom Royal have a pleasing appearance, if you don't like the looks of the rest of the Prestige line.

http://usr.audioasylum.com/images/2/25134/284291.JPG

@jburidan 
do you have any problems with your cat, playing with your cables or biting them ?
A well educated cat  :-)