Technics SL-1700 feet

Would anyone know of where I could purchase the screw in type feet for this particular table or something equivalent? Would need all four and thanks for any help you can offer.
john421
Bought mine new back in 1976. The feet are in great shape but I can tell you, everything I've tried under it was an improvement on the factory feet. I wouldn't waste one minute looking for something similar. Best you can use are BDR Cones, but might be hard to find. 
If they are standard like all technics feet then you can upgrade to ISONOE, i've been using them for 7 years on my upgraded SL1210mkII 
And if you want something very special just remove all feet and put your Technics right on the flat and fully udjustable rare Audio-Technica AT616 Pneumatic Insulators.
@john421,  are you looking for feet for a SL-1700 or SL-1700mk2?

My first SL-1700mk2 was a rescue case, nearly destroyed by a rap-“DJ”. He took the feet off of it and lost them. Not being able to locate the exact replacement feet, and not very impressed with their design, I set out for a better solution. I took a set of SL-1200mk2 feet and tapped the aluminum foot mounts to accept the 5mm or 6mm thread they use. Since the SL-1700mk2 already has great spring suspension isolation, the SL-1200mk2 feet (which are the only isolation the 1200 has) have to do a much better job, and on the SL-1700mk2, they work, fit and look great. Maybe this will be a solution you can use too. 
The original Technics feet must be replaced on any old Technics turntable, no matter which model, those original feet provides ZERO isolation and Technics notorious for bass feedback picket up even by MM cartridge. So the first thing to do it to add ISONOE or AT616 instead of those awful original Technics feet. 

On new Technics the feet are completely different and does not have this problem at all.