Technics SL-1700 feet

Would anyone know of where I could purchase the screw in type feet for this particular table or something equivalent? Would need all four and thanks for any help you can offer.
john421
And if you want something very special just remove all feet and put your Technics right on the flat and fully udjustable rare Audio-Technica AT616 Pneumatic Insulators.
@john421,  are you looking for feet for a SL-1700 or SL-1700mk2?

My first SL-1700mk2 was a rescue case, nearly destroyed by a rap-“DJ”. He took the feet off of it and lost them. Not being able to locate the exact replacement feet, and not very impressed with their design, I set out for a better solution. I took a set of SL-1200mk2 feet and tapped the aluminum foot mounts to accept the 5mm or 6mm thread they use. Since the SL-1700mk2 already has great spring suspension isolation, the SL-1200mk2 feet (which are the only isolation the 1200 has) have to do a much better job, and on the SL-1700mk2, they work, fit and look great. Maybe this will be a solution you can use too. 
The original Technics feet must be replaced on any old Technics turntable, no matter which model, those original feet provides ZERO isolation and Technics notorious for bass feedback picket up even by MM cartridge. So the first thing to do it to add ISONOE or AT616 instead of those awful original Technics feet. 

On new Technics the feet are completely different and does not have this problem at all.  
That’s for SL-1200mk2+ turntables. The SL-1700mk2 (and 1600mk2 and 1800mk2) have a proper spring suspension of the TNRC platform supporting the spindle and tonearm while the 1200 has a solid hunk of rubber. That’s also why the 1200 feet are better than the others. Add the 1200 feet to the spring suspension and you have as close to perfect isolation as you can get. 
You might look here:  https://mnpctech.com/turntable-feet-replacement-isolation/

I have no experience (yet) with their products, but just ordered a set of the large feet for my JVC turntable.  I'll report back once I get them.  

The JVC turntable has springy feet and I have springy floors which adds up to a lot of sensitivity to footfalls.  I have the turntable sitting on hockey pucks at the moment, which are much better at managing vibration and sound better than with the stock feet.

If your table is on a solid surface something like the Isonoe feet might be better.