Thinking to upgrade speakers

Hi 
I need your opinions for following speakers and knowing if anyone audited them against each other in same set-up :
Sonus Faber Serafino
Sonus Faber Amati
Focal Sopra 2
Focal Sopra 3
Revel Sallon 2
Revel Studio
Cheers
/Kevin
128x128sthlm78
My Tannoy 215 DMT II speakers are futt bugly -- even my kitty cat thinks so. But the Glenair and Kingdom Royal have a pleasing appearance, if you don't like the looks of the rest of the Prestige line.

http://usr.audioasylum.com/images/2/25134/284291.JPG

@jburidan 
do you have any problems with your cat, playing with your cables or biting them ?
A well educated cat  :-)
Agree with tomic601 about your descriptive terms. You might also consider ending some of your sentences with a period instead of the never-ending exclamation mark. 
@jburidan agree with u about Tannoy Royal but they are over my budget and not often showed up in 2nd market!
@maxvave Macintosh gears are very expensive outside USA and I won’t any budget for a while. Just one question, for focal+ Mac, which section is more important, pre or power- amp?
@tomcarr are u owner of those SMALL speakers that reading this post hurts you? I am sorry, that was not my intention!!!!!
I love my Serafino’s! Wonderful sound. If I had the money and the room to warrant it I would be happy with the Amati. But you need to the power for the Amati pair. I power my Serafino with Tubes at 150W and I couldn’t be happier. They can fill my room wonderfully. What I also like about them is how they look. They are beautiful pieces of craftsmanship that fit into the room without someone looking at them going, ayh? Frankly some speakers these days, including Focal, IMHO, and just plain ugly and a real draw on the eye. My Serafino’s can master any type of music I am putting through them, and they are not even broken in yet.
@pgaulke60 What tube amp are you using with the Serafinos? I’m debating between a used Amati Futura vs. the Serafino. From my one demo, the Serafino sounded a bit bright on top and lost the lush rich midrange of the Futura.