Top music streamer for 2019? Aurender N10’s?

I will shortly be purchasing a Gryphon Diablo 300 integrated with its internal DAC module.  I’m now wondering what to do about a music streamer, as I’m doubting that my current stock Mac Mini with Audirvana will do justice to the Gryphon.  My budget is < 10k.  After scanning forums this is what I’ve found consistently:  1) Aurender is frequently recommended, seemingly more so than other brands, 2) the Aurender N10 sounds much better than the much less expensive N100H, 3) Any higher end dedicated streamer will elevate sound significantly over my Mac Mini.

So it appears my best option is the Aurender N10 other than the price tag.  My questions are:  1) Do people agree with the statements above?  And, 2) How do the much less expensive Moon Mind 2 and Bluesound products compare with the Aurender N10?  Is the difference large?  And, 3) How big is the sound quality increase going to a N10 from a Mac Mini, and what specifically are the differences I should expect? 

Thanks

nyev
I just checked and it doesn’t appear that there are any Innuous dealers in Western Canada.  Any suggestions on Innuous dealers?  I noticed you can buy Innuous products directly on their website but they indicate the Mk III products are available for pre-order.
It would be worth seeking out Fidata, less well known than Innuous but state of the art servers in my opinion. There are two models with 1TB and 2TB storage options. For streaming link the Fidata with a streamer such as the Lumin U1mini or Lumin U1 depending on overall budget.
I just went for the Zen without trying the ZENith.  Did not compare.  I have read in numerous places that the much more expensive ZENith is not that much better.  It’s a tad better, not 25% better or anything like that.  

Innuos removes all the glare and digital artifacts that robs music of its soul and emotion. You can turn up your music and listen with ease.  Just amazing what they have done here IMHO.  
We carry both the Zen and the Zenith and we have a Statement.

As you go up the line on a resolving system the sound just becomes lusher and more full bodied.  

The fascinating thing is how much better the Statement is over the Zenith you can acutally hear it over computer speakers in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sslybP0v5y8&t=507s

The removal of noise and cross contamination makes a huge difference in the digital data stream, and allows you for kind of like the first time to experience how good digital can sound.

One client who demoed the Statement in his system his wife could easily hear the difference from the other room vs anohter branded  $2600 server he previously had. 

The Zenith uses a more sophisticated power supply which is populated with Mundorf capacitors aside from some other improvements over the Zen. On a good system the music just flows better and is even warmer and fuller than the Zen. 

The Zen is a stunning server for $2,600.00 and we have yet to find another brand of server which can better it.

You can elevate the servers with even better isolation feet, power cord and a high end ethernet cable.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ Innuous Dealers

After weeks of research I have decided on the Innuos Zen MKIII. It should arrive in a couple of weeks. Excited!