Tonearms with no anti-skate adjustment

I am in recent possession of a Grace 704 uni-pivot tonearm, which has no anti-skate adjustment. This is not optimal IMO, but should I really be worried?
128x128jdjohn
@hdm 
Yes I agree - I always measure and set vtf with arm dead level and more importantly do the alignment with the arm level as well first. If the vta needs significant adjustment I recheck the alignment before doing dialing in VTF by ear. Its an iterative process.
@bpoletti 
Revealed Rega apparatus calibration marks far from accurate.  Was a great aid getting the RP10 dialed in.  YMMV.  
Regards.
dover
If the arm is level, then moving the pivot point up or down moves the counterweight closer to the pivot ...
It isn’t clear what you’re claiming here. It doesn’t make sense if what you mean is that raising the arm brings the counterweight closer to the pivot. The distance between pivot and counterweight will remain the same if all you do is raise the arm.

You can use a VTF scale to confirm that if you raise a statically balanced arm, you’ll increase VTF and if you lower the arm, you’ll decrease VTF. That’s easy to measure.

To be fair, the VTF doesn't really change much, based on my measurements.

I have not used anti-skate since I got my vpi classic 2 with the JWM-10.5.  I did use it on pro-ject table with a 9 inch tonearm.  If you need it, use it.