Yamaha A-S3000 Vs Marantz PM-10 (new reference line)

Hello!

Anyone compared this two integrated amplifiers?

The move of Marantz into Class D makes me doubt about if the gear still delivered the warm sound signature...

Thanks to all, best regards.
128x128bluenote64
No, the dealer here for marantz doesn't do dynaudio. Sonus fabler and some others. 
I know this is irrelevant when it comes to sound, I think the Yamaha will hold it's value longer. I could be wrong, I think Marantz is seen, along with brands like Pioneer, Denon, etc, as more of a general consumer brand. Yamaha has a strong footing in pro audio and instruments. Again, just a perception.
Since Yamaha is a huge company with deep pockets and Marantz is just a  marketing name that’s been through many hands that makes sense .
The hold in value is an interest aspect, I agree, the Yamaha A-S3000 transmit me a feeling, that can be a future classic device, in fact, the whole design concept (internal circuit, functions, aesthetics) is like a classic integrated from late 70’s early 80’s.

but hey.. the Marantz Reference line also holds his value pretty well, no?

Like the SC-7S1 Preamp and MA-9S1 monoblock, think they costs more now days used, maybe even the SC-11S1 preamp and SM-11S1 stereo amp are holding his values pretty well...

Agree that the PM-10 feels like a gamble on the value hold aspect, maybe because it's a Class D amp..

Gregdude

I owned the AS2000 and AS3000 long term. The AS2000 was painfully neutral. The AS3000 was voiced to sound more tube-like and was phenomenal with every speaker I paired it with.