Vandersteen 7 mark ll or big Kef blades

I am considering a pair of one  of these.  Anybody have any suggestions , comments, recommendations?
digitaljoseph
Dave. We have been trying to tell you that one design is correct. It's Vandersteen.......:-)
Yes Mr M totally correct all else is boat anchors. 

The real issue is brand blinders. 

There are always new and perhaps even better products entering the market such brand loyality prohibits entertaining looking at those products.
Dave. Being in this hobby for 50+ years, I can assure you I have listened to just about every brand on the planet. That includes the brands you carry. Won't go down your rabbit hole about set-up. Not gonna play that game with you.....My ears are every bit as good as yours.
Good for you Mr. M, please go and enjoy your loudspeakers

What we have found in 30 years of professional audio sales, as well as being an audiophile for 45 + years, that there is no universally correct product for everybody, therefore we sell multiple brands of loudspeakers, electronics and digital products.

And it is totally about setup we have seen good loudspeakers sound poor, and decent speakers sound great all depending on what you use with them, room acoustics, room size etc.

If you honestly don’t think that setup is everything Mr. M you are more than a novice. Changing a single cable can sometimes make a system come alive, same way with changing a dac or moving to a different set of electronics it is called synergy, and what sometimes works with one set of loudspeakers dosen’t work with another, sometimes changing a loudspeaker requires changing other things until you have the correct sound that you are looking for.

Dave and Troy