Vandersteen 7 mark ll or big Kef blades

I am considering a pair of one  of these.  Anybody have any suggestions , comments, recommendations?
digitaljoseph
Dave. Being in this hobby for 50+ years, I can assure you I have listened to just about every brand on the planet. That includes the brands you carry. Won't go down your rabbit hole about set-up. Not gonna play that game with you.....My ears are every bit as good as yours.
Good for you Mr. M, please go and enjoy your loudspeakers

What we have found in 30 years of professional audio sales, as well as being an audiophile for 45 + years, that there is no universally correct product for everybody, therefore we sell multiple brands of loudspeakers, electronics and digital products.

And it is totally about setup we have seen good loudspeakers sound poor, and decent speakers sound great all depending on what you use with them, room acoustics, room size etc.

If you honestly don’t think that setup is everything Mr. M you are more than a novice. Changing a single cable can sometimes make a system come alive, same way with changing a dac or moving to a different set of electronics it is called synergy, and what sometimes works with one set of loudspeakers dosen’t work with another, sometimes changing a loudspeaker requires changing other things until you have the correct sound that you are looking for.

Dave and Troy

Beetlemania, do you honestly think that anyone who is such a fervent Vandy guy or the same with the Tekton guys is going to ever fairly evaluate any thing else? 

To these guys it is like a religion, if you notice we don't say any of our speakers are better just different and how they compare and in some cases these products are half the price, which means in the case of the Kef Blades you can get an entire system just for the price of the Vandy 7s  and by many reviewers accounts the Blade is in that uber class of high value for dollar reference loudspeakers along with the Persona and Legacy lines, the same can be said with some of the Focals and Rockports and Wilsons and Magicos, that are also in the $30k price range. 

To Mr M and by his own pronouncements Vandy is the only speaker unless he is joking that is definatly not the approach that is lets say fully balanced. Vandy may be his best choice but if you notice we don't say that any product we are selling is the best choice only that is a valid choice for these reasons

We stated it simply there is no perfect product for everyone, and not everyone is going to like the same choices you have made or that you enjoy.

Also as stated setup is everything the wrong electronics, cabling, digital can make any speaker sound good or bad if you are not in agreement with that simple fact you are certainly a novice.

Dave and Troy
Post removed