Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
LOL... I tried my ’cheap alternative’ refrigerator magnetic erase sheet under my main preamp. ahh a little too close... So I added another 1/4" spacer from shelf to underside of preamp. better. Added some baggies of ’treated’ quartz bits on top of the magnet pad. gain in clarity now balanced with a bit of warmth. good. Then today I added it (cheating) by slipping a magnetic pad under the glass shelf to test, on my Marantz SA-10. Nothing zero effect. So I took it back out. The SA-10 chassis is copper, not steel. so I wonder if the mat is too far away to affect the circuit board? where with a steel chassis, the steel creates some effect to the circuit boards when the magent is under it? well not gonna move the SA-10 to just bother.
As time has gone by, I am thinking the innards of the Magic paper is a sheet of Sendust, or EMI paper.. Most likely. Since I can buy that for $40.. it may be my next area of messing around.The curious thing with all the praise. no need to move it around, or changes not quite right, and having to adjust. Always perfect and wonderful. (curiously, the last time I complained about this very problem, a post was made having just that! What a coincidence! magic posting as well as magic paper, no joke) Which, means it is plenty of hypnosis. Nothing real happening except money floating away. So I agree with oldtech0, nothing to see there except you money vanishing... On the other hand, the product may work in some, maybe even many cases. the problem is it is not gonna work magic every time. Just is NOT.
So all the praise becomes a pile of fan mail?? Anyway, 34 pages of pure gush. One would think it was a real product? (But note the sort of products that get these magic endless threads.. Crazy sheet no one in their right mind would pay a nickel for.. Black goo to paint on your xxxxx, cure your infertility.. Odd isn’t it. making money by hypnotizing the folks who can fall for a good story. Cool!
C’mon on people...

Stop knocking stuff you HAVE NOT TRIED!

Unless you truly think that the majority of the active members on the agon are all idiots who are easily parted from their money.

You are all barking up the wrong tree on this one.
Especially funny the way Wolf and Elizabeth keep coming back and attempting to ridicule Tim's product with NO FACTUAL EVIDENCE at all.
Well I say funny, it is not truly, rather sad in fact.

But whatever makes you sleep at night.

Raise you hand if you are an idiot.. (I raised my hand) Anyone who spends thousands on trivial audio junk no one in their right mind would do.. idiot. yup. sign me up. I confess I am just the idiot you are naming.Now this PARTICULAR stuff would be OK, if only the thread had some honest users, Not fantasy "OMG it made the sky part and I saw $&#^% naked in his true glory" . Like I wrote, 100% gush is a big sign of some scam going on. If not in the product then in the fake amazing wonder of the praise.                  
Are there threads for anything other? Not some amazing new magic stuff over thousands of posts long and never stopping? Seems to be fishy right off. 
Cable posts have ENDLESS naysayers. Yet these magic potions and papers threads have an amazing intolerance of dissent? Like you cannot AFFORD (no pun, the wallet is all that seems to count here) any dissent.since you might lose one waffling bystander, almost ready to reach for their wallet ... OMG they walked instead of buying the bs..Makes the folks in charge angry, the fans angry, Jeesh. What to do???
@kedoades 
Please see my posts in New Tweak- It's Fantastic, page 49.  Where I share my experiences with proofs of purchases and graphene tire slime.