Vandersteen 7 mark ll or big Kef blades

I am considering a pair of one  of these.  Anybody have any suggestions , comments, recommendations?
digitaljoseph
Beetlemania, do you honestly think that anyone who is such a fervent Vandy guy or the same with the Tekton guys is going to ever fairly evaluate any thing else? 

To these guys it is like a religion, if you notice we don't say any of our speakers are better just different and how they compare and in some cases these products are half the price, which means in the case of the Kef Blades you can get an entire system just for the price of the Vandy 7s  and by many reviewers accounts the Blade is in that uber class of high value for dollar reference loudspeakers along with the Persona and Legacy lines, the same can be said with some of the Focals and Rockports and Wilsons and Magicos, that are also in the $30k price range. 

To Mr M and by his own pronouncements Vandy is the only speaker unless he is joking that is definatly not the approach that is lets say fully balanced. Vandy may be his best choice but if you notice we don't say that any product we are selling is the best choice only that is a valid choice for these reasons

We stated it simply there is no perfect product for everyone, and not everyone is going to like the same choices you have made or that you enjoy.

Also as stated setup is everything the wrong electronics, cabling, digital can make any speaker sound good or bad if you are not in agreement with that simple fact you are certainly a novice.

Dave and Troy
Post removed 
Dave. Of course I think setup is important. You just didn't read between the lines as to what I said. I have experimented A LOT with interconnects, speaker cables, various tweeks, etc, etc,. I could tell you what I have done, but true to your nature, you would have concluded that everything I had done was completely wrong. At least in your eye. Why on earth would I subject myself to your biased scrutiny???

By the way, I like a lot of different loudspeakers, amps, and source components. You also said months ago that the top Paradigm Persona Loudspeaker was beating pretty much any other loudspeaker system out there that you had listened to and that included models at twice the price according to you. Now tell me you're not trying to promote the "Perfect Product" for everyone.

Oh, by the way, do you pay for any personal ads in the audio mags? Just wondering...
Post removed 
Again.... the carbon tweeter in the Treo CT is pistonic

but since you don’t actually read white papers ( for products you “ sell “ ) facts are going to be difficult to get across to you.

down to just two pairs of Vandersteen along with 6 other brands...

for a religous fanatic I seem to worship in many different houses of faith..

horns, panels, pustonic, phase correct, etc

see my effusive and glowing comments about the MBL 101

i have a set of Bryston mini A in my recording rack, small chorale groups love them.. well because my Stax only work for two ears at a time....

i know what microphone feeds sound like
and unamplified voices and instruments...

out of phase is just trash... sometimes it is pleasant trash but it does not move the art of the illusion forward...

keep selling flavors....