Vandersteen 7 mark ll or big Kef blades

I am considering a pair of one  of these.  Anybody have any suggestions , comments, recommendations?
digitaljoseph
Post removed 
Again.... the carbon tweeter in the Treo CT is pistonic

but since you don’t actually read white papers ( for products you “ sell “ ) facts are going to be difficult to get across to you.

down to just two pairs of Vandersteen along with 6 other brands...

for a religous fanatic I seem to worship in many different houses of faith..

horns, panels, pustonic, phase correct, etc

see my effusive and glowing comments about the MBL 101

i have a set of Bryston mini A in my recording rack, small chorale groups love them.. well because my Stax only work for two ears at a time....

i know what microphone feeds sound like
and unamplified voices and instruments...

out of phase is just trash... sometimes it is pleasant trash but it does not move the art of the illusion forward...

keep selling flavors....
Yes Tomic like you point out Treo ct perfect piston tweeter non pistonic midrange. I guess perfect piston technology for lesser models and having two completely different materials makes for a coherent presentation?

Also the Bryston you use are not time and phase aligned yet in your last statement you find every other speaker that is not time and phase aligned is also trash

So which is it? If you enjoy your Apogee Stage not time and phase aligned with Klipsch Corwalls not time and phase aligned you do like these other types of loudspeakers.

Effusive praise on the MBL loudspeakers they use a 4th order Linkweitz reily crossover.

I guess out of phase trash can sound pretty darn good after all and a set of MBL can therefore also further the illusion of real music as well.

Mr M go back and actually read what we wrote about the Personas.

We said a set of 3f can compete with certain $20k sets of loudspeakers and the Persona 9H can compete with $60k wilsons we never said they were better

Nor do we say the Personas are for everyone which is why we also sell the Kef Blades and the Legacy Aeris.
So

@audiotroy

To summarize.

You only are pointing out how a speaker (that you of course sell) is a better value than what another person asks about. Amazing how you always have a better value.

But, if the Tekton owners point out the same thing, they are in the wrong? I mean, really you point out how TeeJay loves the Coda 8 that you now push. Yet, he replaced his more expensive speakers with Tekton speakers he loves.

How about paying for an ad. Hopefully this wasn’t so harsh as to be deleted.

What is it? I can find reviews online right now by "pros" that literally tell you what speaker that was 4-5x the price of a Tekton that they replaced.

It’s hypocritical. Pay for an ad.