Zu Omen or Tekton Lore

Best floorstanders under $999 for low power SET amp?

Thanks
mstark
Do yourself a favor and buy the M-Lores for only $649.00. Save some money. See the Stereomojo and Enjoy thecMusic reviews.
I just read through this thread and wanted to thank everyone for an excellent discussion. One question I have, though, which hasn't been directly addressed, is whether anyone has personal experience with both the Zu Omen and the Tekton M-Lore? I realize the more appropriate comparison is between the Omen and Lore, but I prefer the smaller stature of the Omen and M-Lore. The write-up at Home Theater Review suggests that the M-Lore sounds better, but that review doesn't contain enough detail to get a real sense of the differences. I would appreciate any feedback you all have. And if no one has done a comparison of these two speakers, I might just have to test them both myself.
I own the Tekton Lore's and I also find the tweeter to be too hot. I run them with tubes and my wife and audiophile friend who listened to them in his own listening space agreed. I'm working on adding a resistor to bring the tweeter response down by 2 db. I may also do what Goraman did and replace the capacitor's. I've had good success in the past doing cap upgrades.

All in all good speakers, but could use some tweaking to make them even better.