B&W 802 Matrix Series 1 Sound

Hello
I've been reading about B&W speakers for years, but have never owned any....currently I have AR9's, RTA15TLs, Vandy 2 & 3's, among other lessor models...

What do you think the 802 Matrix Series 1 would sound like comparably ? The pair I'm considering a hike away...just trying to get some feel for what to expect. Should I think they'll be similar to the 15TL's ?
mikey44
Does anyone think that replacing the caps in the 802 crossover with better quality caps will improve the sound? Im having it done to my pair . There was a problem with the Xover so I figured go for an upgrade, not just a fix. Cheaper than upgrading to the Nautilus 802's. Although I like the N802 looks and they would look great next to a new Panasonic 65" Plasma hanging on the wall between them.
Intermitant noise in the bass drivers, I replaced both drivers and still heard a crackling noise. I spoke to B&W service and they said it was the Xover so sent to a shop and they confirmed it. So going for a complete upgrade to the caps, cause its cheaper than buying the Nautilus 802. We shall see? Check out the Northcreekmusic site and read what the outboard Xovers do.