Did 6moons post the BelCanto DAC3 review?

I thought it was in the coming up next category.
mikeyla
I purchased one of BelCanto's players last December and returned it within the 15 day trial period. I called them a week after it was returned and they acknowledged that they had received it and that I would receive a refund after they inspected the player. I expected to get hit with the 5% restocking fee but they have now had the player for a month and I have not been contacted and my credit card has not been refunded. I am now contesting the charge through my credit card company.
Fine, Then don't call it a no risk purchase plan. I admit it, they got me. Bury the return policy at the bottom of info after calling it a no risk purchase plan 4 times up above and hope the customer doesn't notice the 5% restocking fee until after he has ordered.

Do you think that a plan that charges a 5% restocking fee should be named a "No Risk Purchase plan"? Don't let the fact you are a bel canto dealer influence your reply.
>>Do you think that a plan that charges a 5% restocking fee should be named a "No Risk Purchase plan"? Don't let the fact you are a bel canto dealer influence your reply.<<

Yep, I agree that it shouldn't be called "No Risk". I'd call it a "30-day return policy"...

And fwiw, even as a Bel Canto dealer, I don't offer return policy to my local customers...but I insist on a free in-home demo before purchase...
Wshields: I understand your feelings about this. I purchased the player over the telephone and was not told about the restocking fee even though we discussed the option of returning the player if I was not happy with it. It was only after I received the player and decided to return it that I saw the restocking fee statement on their webpage when I was looking for information about the return process. I can live with the 5% restocking fee. What is irritating to me is that the company doesn't seem to be in any hurry to refund any of my money.
Philnyc,

Thanks for being honest. I am only spouting off about this in the hopes of them changing the name of their policy. My local dealer always insists on in home demo as well. Unfortunately, they don't carry Bel Canto.