The best "no fuss" turntable for $5K or less?

I am wanting to replace my LP12 Valhalla/Ittok with a less fussy, more "set it and forget it" deck. I live in an area of the country that is a audio wasteland. There are no dealers to set up or tune up a sensitive table like the Linn. I will spend up to Super Scoutmaster money. I am interested in all suggestions.
uncontop
I have to agree with you Psych. Nothing else can touch it for the price. I bought a Rega and returned it because I was horrified by the use limitations of it compared to my admittedly tweaked to the max 1200!
Another suggestion is the Origin Live tables, The Aurora Gold or Resolution are very easy to set up and makes a great sound, see reviews in Stereo Times and Stereophile. I am in the UK and they are very reasonable here. I know they will cost more in the US, but a good choice. As an aside, the SME 10 is a great table, I am not sure it will be under $5000. with a decent arm in the US.
As always I am afraid, you will get more bang for your bucks buying US kit, particularly with the way the $ has lost value against the £
I had a SOTA Star (vacuum) for over 15 years that was absolutely set and forget! Nothing ever went wrong with that table and it held adjustments like a tank.

I thought the sonic performance was quite good as well. That said, you'll get much higher sonic performance from a SOTA Cosmos, which is just above your price limit at a new price of about $5500 MSRP.