Dynavector XX-2

Anyone have or heard this Cart?.
How close does it come to the DRT XV-1S?.
I am waiting for my Voyd TT, Helius Omega and XX-2 to be set up by Tom Totay and I have an all Audio Note system.

Gary
128x128glory
I recently upgraded from a 20XH to the XX-2 MK2. It's a big price jump from the 20x to XX-2, but in my mind the XX-2 is really 3X better. It's simply an amazing cartridge. I'm using a P-75 phono stage in PE mode on a VPI Scout and the sound is simply stunning. Much wider soundstage, more extended highs and tihgter bottom, plus better tracking. I've not spun a single CD since mounting this cartridge, the music is so good. What really caught me by suprise is just how good original pressings sound. With the 20X they sounded fine and the fancy reissues from analog productions sounded excellent. Now I get wonderful music from all my vinyl, no matter if it's a (good, clean) $3 used LP or $50 45RPM pressing. I give the XX-2 my highest reccomendation. Only problem is now that I've heard the improvement the XX-2 made, I'm fantasizing about the XV-1!!
The ability to play (and enjoy) your entire record collection has to be the Dyanavectors' greatest virtue ... even more than its great sound.

I can now enjoy old RCA Dynagrooves along with my best pressings.

Having a window into the music is what it's all about. Everything else is just audiophile babble.

Cheers,
Thom @ Galibier
Congratulations Kentamcolin, the XX-2 is a very enjoyable cartridge and it does bring out the best in any recording.