Dynavector DV 20X-L -- which MM will better it?

Hi,
following some of these MM related threads, which MM will better DV 20X-L performance?

I know this cart and would say, it can have tight punchy bass (arm dependent), but is NOT up to the better LO-MCs in terms of treble resolution, or detailedness. Sounds like MM territory, or is this an insult?

On some German forms about older MMs, I read some very favourable comments about the Shure V15 with MR stylus...
Is that that best recommendation for this system, and would this compare with the 20X-L?

I did run a Shure V15 years ago, but am not sure it had an MR insert --- the rest of my rig was not what it is today :-) ha, ha.

Thanks,
Axel
axelwahl
Raul,
sorry I forgot one more thing please.
Your say, and using my own words here:
"Axel, you do not compare Apples with Apples", yes?

Now let us know what TOP MC carts greater 0.4mV minimum and no more than 4ohm DCR, you would have used to compare your TOP MMs.
Greater 0.45mV and less then 4ohm DCR , since otherwise you will come mention SUTs again and their influence, is not todays subject.

All these carts should easily run up from 3 500$ to say 9 000$, OK?
No problem, since $$$$ is not the issue as you say (it is for me though, most unfortunately).

Now, you can just forget ANY HI-MC in this comparison, so have you listened to an 'Orpheus' and compared it in your system to any TOP MM?

It be VERY interesting, because if not, you would accuse me of the same heresy as would be your own :-)

Greetings,
Axel
Dear Axel: You can read in " my system " with which MC cartridges I compare the MM ones in my own system.

Regards and enjoy the music.
Raul.

Dear Axel: ++++ " It uses 1k loading " +++++

due to my Orpheus experiences IMHO if you don't like it loaded at 100 Ohms then there is something wrong ( maybe this is not the right word because you like it at that load. ) in your system or your ears. This cartridge does not needs any " help " on the highs ( the same for the PW. )

Of course that that " stage " confirm that different system/person has/likes different quality performance.

Reading many of your posts elsewhere it is almost clear for me that your " perception " of the music through your system is really different from mine.

Raul.
Axel: Other cartridges than the Orpheus that I already know: ZYX Universe, Artight PC-1, Koetsu Jade, SS Straing Gauge, Lyra Titan and Titan i, Lyra Olympos, your PW, Etc.

I have on hand/testing the Pc-1 Supreme and the Coral ( borrowed by friends ).

Raul.
Oh! yes, the Transi Temper, Lyra Skala, Audio Note IO and Dyna XX-2 and Te Kaitora.

Raul.