Turntable leveling...

I have a Rega P9/Lyra Delos and my cabinet is not perfectly level. My bubble level shows about 25% of the buble outside of the circle and digital reading shows about a -1.4° as the most declination on the TT. How important is it that I get it spot on? I would need to complete unload the cabinet to level it at it feet. It is a heavy cabinet with a marble top. The wt of the equipment in it probably exceeds 250 lbs.
miner42
Miner42...I am surprised you can't level the turntable from it's feet. Are you sure that's the case?
Easy way would be a make a shelf with adjustable feet to put under the turnable this will probably improve the sound. Also there is a Black diamond Racing cone kit for the Rega's that I think will provide adjustability for you to level it and provide an improvement in sound.
As mentioned above, level the table, not the cabinet. Leveling the cabinet will more than likely not provide good results for a level TT.
It is very important to have it level, especially across the arc or the arm.
Wtt founder and designer of the welltempered tables said. Level the table but don't be fanatical about it.