Rockport Sirius III & Micro Seiki 8000 comparison

Arrival of 4 Ears from Germany for Shootout in my Home. Rockport Sirius III Direct Drive Turntable with Linear Arm / Micro Seki 8000 in a unique version with an additional RX 3000 as an interia unit.
Some mods have to be done first, but the System is getting the right temperature......

checking Plate Current...

Rockport Sirius III turntable

with a Lyra

Olympos SL cartridge
connected to a modified Lamm LP2 with a special custom made SUT for it
and the Front End...

Lamm LL1 Preamp

Lamm ML3 Amps

.... now back to work ... more coming
unoear
Re: the putative new Micro-Seiki. For a vinyl equipment-phile (note I did not say "audiophile" or "vinylphile") that thing has the appeal of waking up after a hard night partying to find a Ferrari 458 Italia in your driveway and then remembering that it's yours. We vinyl equipment-philes know who we are, don't we?

So, what was the outcome of the comparison test, even allowing for the fact that it was not quite scientific?

Okay...
My declaration --

Following my recital recorded in glorious analog...
You will never again --
Boo the tenor ;-)
Or
Roseanne :-0

Well, this may be debatable...you may actually prefer my vox to hers - LOL.

Click if you dare...you've been warned :-0
And in my hometown, no less!

"You Can't Be Serious" (channeling John McEnroe)

Eckart...you've got that auto-tune mojo workin' - RIGHT? PUHLEEZ! Hehehe.

Signed,

Tony Bennett...okay, how about --
Johnny Hartman...no? Well then --
Sam ;-)
With all due respect to all contributors, what on earth is this thread about?

If it is not a private message exchange within this web forum, could someone explain the background and objectives of the relevant activity?
Kostas_1,

I think this thread explains some changes in a system, which is, if you are enjoying this forum, the most important contribution of the platform - also in comparison to High-End magazines, technical articles you'll find somewhere else etc.

This web forum is a private message exchange platforum.

I might agree with you, if you are aiming at this topic, we could get some more details of the changes done on the system and which were the outcomes. But as I understood this also takes some more time in testing etc.

I am enjoying this thread.

best @ fun only
Oh Sam, I understand this is about setting the singers' contest benchmark.
I am pretty sure you and Alan will easily outperform this lady ( even without lessons).

your suggestions are accepted :-)

go on...

best @ fun only