Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
711smilin, How are those new Synergistic power cords??? I see you are selling your Purist! ;-)
Tboooe, LeicaMan... the combination of the SR Tesla's: The Acoustic Reference ICs between the cdp and the preamp, and the Acellerator ICs between the pre and the amp have finally made my day...

glare, granularity, brightness... banished.

And what is in place is a nicely dimensioned soundstage with marvelous midrange, etc etc... Finally! My upgraded speakers (which began this quest) sound great!

Thanks to everyone who suggested trying the SRs... well worth the time and trouble!
Along the lines of what Istanbulu states... as you move up the line - SR Tesla Apex from cdp to preamp, along with Precision Reference from preamp to amps are a recommended combination as well.
The 203 series feedback stabilizers from Dakiom take these Tesla series cables to the next LEVEL.........MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN!!
>>The 203 series feedback stabilizers from Dakiom take these Tesla series cables to the next LEVEL...<<

What level were they at and how many more levels are there?

Just curious.