Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Along the lines of what Istanbulu states... as you move up the line - SR Tesla Apex from cdp to preamp, along with Precision Reference from preamp to amps are a recommended combination as well.
The 203 series feedback stabilizers from Dakiom take these Tesla series cables to the next LEVEL.........MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN!!
>>The 203 series feedback stabilizers from Dakiom take these Tesla series cables to the next LEVEL...<<

What level were they at and how many more levels are there?

Just curious.
Tesla cables are good. I auditioned the Accelerator speaker cables in my system for several weeks(loaner from CableCo) and liked them, they were good cables especially for the money, but I ultimately purchased other brand cables. There are lots of good cables. SR cables are good but not the end of the world.

When I see a discussion get this sweet and syrupy where everyone is congratulating each other with the purchase of a product in subject, to me, this has no point as it completely looses the purpose and meaining of discussion from which any conclusions can be drawn.

So, Audiofeil, very good question. The only way to find an answer is to keep monitoring this thread. Apparently a new level of SR Tesla is revealed every month or so.
This is what happens here usually.....
Audphile1,

The Tesla cables get better and better as you go up the line. The Accelerators are very good but the Reference line is even better. Much better. Also, better than any cable I have ever used. Members here are just confirming these findings on this thead. If you have tried the Tesla Reference line you would understand what we are talking about. I started this tread for Tesla cable users and for us to report our findings. If that bothers you, dont read the tread anymore.