The BEST system you've ever built !!!!

What is the best system that you have ever put together , from source to speakers including cables ??? After all the swaps and auditions I'm looking for the final "aahhh, that's the ticket" sound to you and what components took you to Audio Nirvana. {This is a survey of actual auditions, not what you read in a magazine} THANKS,
krellpower1
Carl, Not to out you or anything but let me guess from memory... Resolution CD player, Rogue 88 amps, Krell KAV 300i amp, VPI turntable (or was it Sota), and MIT terminator 2 cables, MIT interconnects. For the love of me, I can't remember your preamp...perhaps also a Krell? See, you just have a very noticable presence on Audiogon...and I've got a pretty good memory. How accurate was I?
Not very accurate at all, no, and I forget your real name, Isabre? I like to know who I'm talking to, just a matter of a thing called honor, is all........And like I said, I'm more interested in hearing from those that have put many true world class systems together. In this thread, the rest is irrelevant to me. I seek the knowledge I do not yet possess, the rest is very boring. When someone says "BEST", then let's talk the good stuff. Since I haven't done systems over $100,000 retail, I'd just as soon hear from those who have. And please, no more blather about how money doesn't always determine performance...that may be, but it essentially does, when you're talking world class...and as long as you have the experience to make use of it. Almost none of us here, do. That's all I'm saying...and that's why it's fun to read the magazines, because they get to set up and use the stuff, without buying it. We all wish we could do that, perhaps...
I swear audiogon has been taken over by a bunch of 15 year old boom box,wanna be high-enders.I can't believe Carl is being taunted to "give it up" sounds like 15 year old crap speech to me.Then when Carl posts his most acceptable reply as to why he wants to stay quiet on this topic another 15 year old BOZZO decides he is going to reveal Carl's system to all the world!!(OH NO)!! Besides having his system confused,what exactly are you teens attempting to accomplish? This should be real good!
Having come to the logical conclusion that I'm one of those "15 year-olds" that asked Carl to describe his system, here's the response you requested, David99. "Having read numerous interesting submissions to this board by Carl_eber, but with no recall of having seen a list of what is in his system I was hoping to have my curiousity sated." Is that "real good" enough for you? In return, please share with us what you expected to accomplish by being so unnecessarily insulting? Has Audiogon been taken over by crotchity old trolls pretending to be audiophiles?
Good try F but its obvious you are not sincere.Your taunting said it all.Go play your white rap,boy.