What's your profession? Age?

Just thought after the "how much is your system worth" post that it would be nice to see what all these people do to get $80K systems, and perhaps how long it takes. I'm a 29-year old economist for the gov., just completeed my Ph.D. last month, and my system is at about $10K. Just a pup hoping to keep upgrading...
128x128felthove
Yea me and my girl lost our jobs mid Dec 08.I was in construction,she account..We are in our 40,s & live in Calif. Spent Over $15,000 on first system. 5.1.Had to be better then 2.1 .Just OK sound.Did some due diligence& now have an excellent sound from some great pieces that cost under $1000.The incredible sound is close to a $100,000 rig i was dreaming about.I thought I.d have to start a new profession.
55 yr old; oil refinery manager currently but been in oil refining last 33 years. system is still evolving focusing on analog upgrades over las few years
Former Marine, retired, now a photographer. Age 62. I do landscape photography mostly in fall and winter in Montana, Wyoming and the Black Hills.