Baltimore MD

Anybody interested in starting a club or discussion grp
paulelliott01da
Sang, Joe, Paul and Bob, etc. this is shaping up nicely. For my 2 cents, I'm currently going through speaker cable selection hell ;) and would want to do some swapping to get a feel for the personalities of what we can compare. Obviously the rest of the system will have a great impact, but we should be able to come up relative merits of each. Ones I have (or will have by the 13th) are Audioquest Bedrock (12' biwire) Speltz anti-cable (8' single wire), home made Home Depot 10 gauge solid copper shotgun (biwire) and coming soon, Wireworld Equinox 5 (biwire 3 meter.)

I also have some acoustic measurement software on a laptop. I know Paul has TrueRTA. I did splurge on RplusD (sequel to ETF by Acoustisoft.)

I can also bring vinyl, CDs and beverages.

Thanks Sang!
I'll be able to bring some speaker cables. Anyone else looking for something specific?

Joe
I'm another interested in room acoustics/ room treatments, for this get together for my meager contribution I could bring my Liquid Resolution CD clean enhancer. Cleans the manufacturing grunge off your cd's for a smoother presentation. Along with other liquid treatments for our thirsts. And music.
I've been using the gold/silver contact paste recently and don't want to disconnect anything cause you have to clean/reapply/re-breakin everything, one of the disadvantages of using the silver bearing contact enhancers.
"I've been using the gold/silver contact paste recently and don't want to disconnect anything cause you have to clean/reapply/re-breakin everything, one of the disadvantages of using the silver bearing contact enhancers."

Oh come on, can't you just lick the ends of the cables and stick 'em back in?!? Works with tubes (hee hee)
I have been cleared by the wife so I am a definite for the 13th. I will bring my realRTA system to make comparisons with kartracers system. Just need time and place my e-mail is pelliott123@verizon.net