Baltimore MD

Anybody interested in starting a club or discussion grp
paulelliott01da
In response to Joe's inquiry, don't everyone jump at once. I, as host, am still on board. Noon on Sunday. The playoff game WILL be on so don't fret. Anyone wanting my address or directions should contact me directly. Should be fun. Come and go as you please.

Sang
Hehe, I'll drop you a note as to your address, I am pretty sure I can attend, just need to make sure my other half isn't working that day.

As to the game, how the heck are you going to demo and evaluate audio with the game on, that should be a trick.. :P
I'm coming and per Sang's and other's requests will bring a bunch of speaker cables and most likely my room measurement HW and SW, although I haven't used it much and not in a while. I'd rather not spend too much time on engineering but more on some cable/equipment "difference appreciations" (more commonly known as evaluation), meeting some fellow audiofools and hearing new music/systems.

Mike
Mike,

"Most likely" your HW and SW??? Sigh. I was looking forward to you telling me how bad my room is. Please bring. I thought that was our main "agenda"? Who knows? You guys may not be so impressed to listen to "music".

Sang
I am a definite and I am bringing my room measurement set up an nice hardy red and an interesting cheese. See you around noon.
Sang, all rooms look a lot worse on the computer screen than they sound!! I can save the graphs as jpegs and you can load them on your computer to print. I have 12ft interconnects to use between computer and your preamp plus a 12ft mic cable so I can set the mic at the sweet spot plus move it around to get reading in different parts of the room. Just need and open pair of high level inputs and some AC for the rig.