Baltimore MD

Anybody interested in starting a club or discussion grp
paulelliott01da
wb3ffv, I'm sorry you weren't able to reach me. I didn't get your email. Sorry that you missed. We had a good time. Hope you'll make the next meeting.
Sang
Strange on the eMail, as I have never gotten any type of bounces. Maybe a spam filter or something got me, who knows.

Glad the event went well, and hopefully we can keep enough interest going to keep some type of periodic get together happening in the future..

-Howard
I just want to add my thanks to Sang and the others who attended our get together Sunday. I really enjoyed listening to Sang's system, the big Maggies driven by the Joule tubes were really special. Luckily Sang has a big room as there were 8 of us enjoying the music, drinks and food. We also got to listen to Paul's sweet sounding modded Sony CD player and an impressive pair of Merlin monitors. It really got interesting when the Room Measurement equipment was set up and we were able to view room response plots, which indicated Sang 's space works pretty well.
Thanks to Mike for offering to host our next gathering, any dates in mind?

Joe
Wanted to add my thanks to Sang for hosting. This was a great afternoon, good food and drink for an army. Sang's system sounded fantastic. He was most gracious in letting us fool around a bit. Paul's, Paul Weitziel(SP?) modded Sony CPD was a wonderful surprise. The Merlins were a pleasure to listen to, and I would love to hear them after the are broken in. realRTA is a good tool and worth the $300 of so investment not counting the cost of the computer.
I'd also like to thank Sang for hosting a great Audio Meeting. The music, food, and hospitality were awesome!

For those that weren't able to make it or that left early, please email me through Audiogon as I have some additional meeting notes I'd like to share.

Paul