What's in your CDP tonight? the minority report

I enjoy vinyl and digital (lately, with recent changes, vinyl actually sounds better than digital to me), BUT given what seems an overall preference for analog/vinyl on A'gon, I'm curious what the non-vinyl "1/2" is listening to. I tried to see if this was a previously posted question. Did not seem so.

This evening for me, it's Genesis (definitive edition remaster) "A Trick of the Tail".

128x128ghosthouse
Listening to the new Guy Clark "My Favorite Picture of You" next is Terrance Blanchard "Magnetic"
Apart from Toad, many names I've not heard of before. Lots to sample on YouTube. Thanks all.

Tboooe - how was the concert?
Ghosthouse, it was GREAT! I last saw them in 1991 @ The Backdoor in San Diego. They sounded tight, and invigorated last night. Of course I prefer their old stuff from Bread & Circus and Pale but the new stuff is good too. Their sound has definitely matured a bit.
Tboooe - glad you enjoyed the concert. The only thing I have by TTWS is "Dulcinea". Haven't listened to it in years. Maybe I will dust it off.

FWIW - Been listening to a fair amount of post-Police Andy Summers recently. Tonight is "The Last Dance of Mr. X". VERY well recorded (excellent sonics with crazy low bass). The band is Tony Levin and Greg Bissonette. Other recommendations of A.S. music are: The Golden Wire and Mysterious Barricades.
For the Down Tempo/Chill crowd. Good stuff.

Merge of Equals... Intoxicating

Below Zero... Minus 1

Martin Tillman...Eastern Twin