Integrated Amp for Thiel 2.3 s ?

I'm currently using the Krell KAV 300i and the sound can be bright or harsh at times. Someone said to get a tube pre-amp but because of space would prefer another warmer sounding integrated.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
yashu
The Plinius 8200 will do a decent job with the 2.3s but will not entirely remove the slightly whitened nature of the sound of these speakers. I have spent quite some time with the 2.3s, including with tubes, and believe they are a struggle to make them musical with a wide range of CDs. As suggested above, you may be better to try some other speakers.
Yashu- Thiels are great speakers- if you like them. If you don't like them you can change amps and cables forever and still not like them. You did not mention what cd player you are using. If it is not smooth this system will reveal it.
Make sure you have the driver upgrade on the 2.3's.
Cardas cable plus tube preamp plus an amp with very serious power are best bet.
The VAC Avaitar and the Classe CAP-100/150 are just superb
with the Thiel 1.5, 2.2 and 2.3.
Hi Yashi, this is a tough one. I'm a big Thiel fan, IMO they are the best - with the right eq. I've got 3.6's which are very diff. from yours, however, same vein and concept. Tonally accurate and ruthlessly revealing. Even the MIT's or Cardas might not do the trick but worth a try. Everything upstream has to be a little laid back, smooth, a tad warm, and the amp must be all this and powerful, and double down into 4 ohms. The frustrating thing is even a front end a little on the forward side can throw the whole balance into "bright". The amp/speaker combo is the most important, I've heard of happy Krell/Thiel combos but in my brutely honest opinion you might be happier with Classe amp and tube pre.