How to isolated stand from springy floors?

I currently have a relatively heaving stand with a couple tube amps and a turntable on it. My big issue isn't really sound quality but my concern over tube life. My Manely Stringray II makes an audible tube rattling sound when ever my fairly light self walks by and I hoping I can come up with a fairly simple and hopefully cheap solution to this.

What would you guys suggest? Damping the underside of the shelf the amp is on comes to mind or possibly some sort of iso feet for the whole rack to cut down on vibration.
ohnofiasco
Foot fall vibration on a sprung floor is tough to eliminate. Use a wall shelf rack attached to a load bearing wall will help isolate your equipment off the floor and away from foot fall vibration.
Regarding tube damper rings on small tubes found in preamps, I have noticed tighter bass and reduction in microphonics from airbourne sound waves.

http://herbiesaudiolab.net/rx.htm
More mass. Add a few hundred pounds of mass around under the rack. Bricks will do. Get heavy ones. Concrete like.
If you have access to the basement and it is un finished, you could put in some "lally columns" see link
http://www.lowes.com/pd_210155-46417-P+M204_0__?productId=3201387
I did this when I had an LP12 to reduce the springy response to footfall. Locate the two joists that your equipment rack is supported by and tighten the lally columns to just touch the joist. Then the solid cement floor is transferred through the columns and acts like a foundation to support the floor.
Caution though, if you have expansive soil in your area this will not work.
Another partial solution if you have access is to add "bridging" between the joists. This is a board that fills that gap in a perpendicular position to reduce the flexing that takes place when a joist deflects from load.

As a final note, and not to argue with Elizebeth, but I think adding weight will just prove to further damage to the floor and cause more issues down the road. But that is just my opinion and I am not an engineer.