Should Rotel be ok to drive Totem Forrest?

Hi,
Does anyone use Rotel to drive Totem forrest? I would like to hear what you think about it?

thanks.
hvu
Duane,

I would have to disagree with you on the Bryston being a bad matchup with totem. I have heard the B-60 SST on a pair of Arro's and hopefully will be aquiring a B-60 for my Arro's soon. The B-60 is very musical while not being colored. However what i like most is its top end...it sounds silky smooth and really brings forth the Arro's strongpoints. Furthermore the bass is great. Grain free sound with a solid warranty to back it up. The Class A headphone amp, great pre-amp section, and small size is just a bonus.
Hello again,

The 8200 is awesome and is better than any separates I have heard in the same price range when you compare new retail to new retail.

As for tubes, pre-amps are easier because you don't have to bias them and they usually last at least 3 years and some last 5 or more years. Tubes for a pre-amp are easy to change and don't cost much. ($20 to 60 each) most pre-amps have between 4 tubes and 8 and most often only 2 to 4 of the tubes are more expensive.
Update: I purchased Plinius 9200. I'm happy with the Plinius sound. I now quest for cdp. The followings are on my list:

Ayre CX-7e
Musical Fidelity A5
Arcam FMJ 36 or Diva 192
Cary 306/200

Would you please comment on these cdps?
thanks.
I had the 1070 and 1080 - and clearly the 1070 was the weak link. I moved up to the 1090 only 30 days after getting the 1070 pre. and the 1090 made a huge improvement.

The 1080 amp is powerful and a great value, but the preamps that Rotel offers leave something to be desired. The 1090, sounds pretty good but for $1,200 - I think you can do better.
Hvu – Congrat's on the 9200. It's a great amp. If you have the ability to run it on 220V do so and be amazed. I have the 9100 and currently use it with the Model 1’s. I tried and/or auditioned several different cdp’s and found that something with tubes really seemed to work the best with the Plinius/Totem combo. They really make the Plinius purr. I auditioned the A5, Arcam, and Ayre and choose the Audio Aero Prima. Just a wonderful match up IMO.