Preamp with lots of outputs?

What some recommendations for great preamps with LOTS of outputs. The more the better.

Thanks
doug_kraz
Doug, look at the first 2 replies. I see 2 sincere and polite attempts to answer your question. Your response is to blast both of them. It's a great way to provoke the reaction you received.

Whether your question was stated correctly or not, it's very unusual, and probably most everyone thought it worth clarifiying.

You really need to chill man!
I think we now all know who the Dick is Jax2. FYI the following units from post 4 above--minidisc, cd burner, reel, tivo, vcr, eq, + 5 tape decks ALL RECORD, HENCE THE NEED FOR OUTPUTS FROM A PREAMP MR. DIPSTICK. Additionally, I have received unsolicited feedback regarding the further misdoings of one among you in this post, which is no surprise to me. So if you have any business dealings with any of the above, contact me, so I can tell you which really is the king idiot, and refer you to my source.
My vote is for every negative person to leave this thread, go home & sleep on it. That is my input to the question of outputs.
I can tell you which really is the king idiot, and refer you to my source.
Doug_kraz

Don't worry, the king idiot is abundantly clear.

03-27-07: Phd
My vote is for every negative person to leave this thread, go home & sleep on it.

I concur. Doug, are you listening?
Doug,

I, like several others here, didn't really imagine using all those devices as recording devices, which is apparently what you intend?

I can't think of any preamps with more than 4 outputs. You will probably need some "professional" switching device to avoid unplugging and re-plugging cables from an "audiophile" preamp. And do you want your outputs to go through the preamps volume control or not? That will potentially reduce the number of outputs that are suitable for your need on many preamps.

My apologies.